random thoughts

Thursday, April 14, 2011

There are lots of things that people need to know but are awkward to say to someone in person. I have always wanted to create an anonymous email account called TheTruth where I can email people the things they should know without being the messenger.

For example:

"You are a wonderful teacher. Seriously, everyone loves you. I want to be you when I grow up."

"Don't give up... he's out there."

"I wouldn't get attached to the Promise Ring since he's has made out with 5 people this week alone."

"Your class is the closest I have ever come to actually banging my head against a wall."

"You look like an idiot. Please stop wearing that."

"You can stop pretending... everyone knows you are full of crap."

"She would take you back if you were less of an ass. And you can't do better than her, so I'd recommend trying that."

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Addendum:

    Nobody is interested in your new center island and its granite counter top. Please do not post that album on Facebook.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter