random thoughts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Signs grad school has reached a point of extreme stress:

- came home to realize I had left the freezer door open ALL DAY
- continually referred to events happening on "Thursday" until someone pointed out that Thursday = tomorrow
- realized I feel relieved to be leaving school early only to go to the diabetes doctor
- am not the only who wonders how significantly I'd have to injure myself to get a few days off

It's time for Thanksgiving break. I am thankful for national holidays.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous rachel c said…

    i laughed out loud when i read this... on one of the hottest days of the year (in SF), i came home to discover that my freezer had been wide open all day. i'm glad to know i'm not the only one! also, i spent about half the day thinking today was thursday.

    thanks for making me feel less crazy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter