random thoughts

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Interaction on the train.

Older Man: (Motions to offer his seat to me)
Me: No thanks, I'm fine. (Smile to myself about how nice people are.)
Older man: I like your shoes.
Me: Thank you.
Older man: Did I buy them for you?
Me: Uh, no. (Smile uncomfortably.)
Older man: At least you laughed! She laughed.
Me: (Exit train 7 stops early.)

The question-- attempted friendliness? worst pick up line ever? delusion before a violent outburst? call for help? an offer to buy me more shoes?
At that moment I did not have the patience for any of it.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    This is the best thing I've heard about all day. If I find any extra patience I can send it to you. LOVE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter