random thoughts

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Nobody ever comments on the blog. I'm okay with that because sometimes talking to myself is the most intelligent conversation I can have. Or most ridiculous. Or both. The only comment I got recently was "absolutely brilliant" from: anonymous. It's lovely to be anonymous and it's lovely to comment with compliments (or otherwise), but when the only person who finds me absolutely brilliant chooses to remain anonymous, it makes me think. And that hurts.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Absolutely brilliant.
    I wish I could comment on your blog; but I just cannot.

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Arnau said…

    What about comments about your blog. How do they make you feel?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter