random thoughts

Thursday, May 05, 2005

"Hey, my name is Dave."
"Hi, nice to meet you."
"So, where do you live?"
"Like, on campus or in life?"
"Cool."

Is that an answer? Where did he assume that was?
It is interactions like these that make me wonder why I speak in logical sentences at all. What a waste of my time. For all I care, it should have just been:

"Hey, my name is Dave."
"I'd rather be taking a nap while chasing goose children."
"So, where do you live?"
"One time I saw some scallions sitting in a bag on a rock down the street. No really."
"Cool."

Who invented people?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AHAHHAHAHA. i love dave. serena, i kno you hear this a million times a day, but u so funny. this totally reminded me of something that would happen to us and we would later laugh about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter