random thoughts

Monday, December 05, 2005

"Do you think that I ask too much of you?"
"No."
"You know that I only ask one thing of you."
"I know."
"And what is that?"
"The List Of Necessaries."
"And what are those?"
"Constant love and attention, playing with your hair, telling you how wonderful you are, listening to your thoughts, sketching pictures of you while you are busy changing the world, being amused by your stories, making you chocolates in interpretive shapes of all your good qualities and honest appreciation of your singing."
"Is that so hard?"
"I'm not sure the arts and crafts store makes candy sheets in interpretive shapes of your good qualities."
"Is that too much to ask for? Respect and understanding of my needs?"
"No, Queen Empress of All."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter