random thoughts

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Don't you ever wonder what your life would have been like if you'd been born in a different time period? I tried to imagine if I had grown up in the Wild West. (And by Wild West I definitely do not mean Wild Wild West with Will Smith, though I do wonder about that also, come to think of it.)
I think I would quite possibly have been the worst cowboy the world had ever seen. A Jewish diabetic female vegetarian cowboy? I would have been challenged by everyone to forty thousand duels.
"What do you mean you don't eat meat? Don't even walk any ten paces, I will shoot you right here on the spot. No, you don't deserve my bullets. Hey, Johnny, get Billy over here and let's poke her to death."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter