random thoughts

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The fun thing about fuh-reezing weather is the messages I leave on people's machines.

"Hi, I was just thinking of you, FUCK! Hope you're doing well-- it is so so so so so so COLD. AH! Um, what was I saying? I miss you, I can't feel my face. I think I still have my feet on but who can be sure? How are your classes going? It's been a while since I've heard from you. GOOD LORD! EEEEEEEEEEH! WIND! Hope you're doing well-- what is the weather there? Here it is COLD and I mean COLD and right now it's COLD COLD! Anyways, hope you're doing well. I have to go because I can't feel my ear. SHIT!"

Maybe people would appreciate their messages if they could only understand them, because I say the whole thing while gritting my teeth and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter