random thoughts

Friday, June 04, 2004

hmm

My friend used to always have this quote on her profile:
"Don't frown because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile."
I thought this was a happy thought, that people fall in love with me as I walk around and smile, but then I started thinking about it more.
I shouldn't eat, because what if I have food in my teeth while people are falling in love me? Or what if I'm sleeping and my hair is all messed up?
This is why I should only walk around (carefully so I don't trip) smiling and being pretty.
All this so that one day someone can fall in love with a paranoid, sleep-deprived, starving, smiling lunatic.
Yes, definitely frowning is the work of the devil.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i personally enjoy the phrase "turn that frown upside down"; are you recommending that I stand on my head?

    But seriously, what I wanted to say is that this is the first thing I've read that has made me laugh out loud in a while. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter